Monday, June 1, 2015

Jardin D’Acclimatation


I’ve loved amusement parks for as long as I can remember. Some of my favorite childhood memories are my dad taking my sisters and I (and usually a neighbor or 2, and sometimes a cousin) to Six Flags Great America on a hot summer day. The roller coasters, non-stop candy and ice cream, the freedom to walk around the whole place without paying attention to cars and traffic, and of course a day out with my dad always made for a memorable time.  There’s a small amusement park right in Paris, the Jardin D’Acclimatation, that I’ve been waiting to go to with Lilah, and we finally went last week with our friends Nancy and Thomas.  It was a really warm day and the jardin wasn’t very crowded which was an added bonus. Lilah rode her first roller coaster like a champ.

Little L on her first roller coaster.  She loved it!
Boat ride!
This ride was hilarious - galloping horses that went around a pretty long course, neighing and all. It was my favorite!
Nancy and Thomas on their horsey.
Two tired toddlers at the end of the day

No comments: